16 Hours of CE Credits
This is a comprehensive start to finish Surgical and Implant Dentistry Course. You will learn how to master the following: diagnosing, selling, planning, surgical and restorative phases, analog and digital workflows, fully guided workflows, and maintenance. You will be updated with the latest techniques and materials to simplify the process. We will provide you a streamlined workflow, including conservative approaches for the less experienced, and tips and tricks for advanced clinicians to improve your skillset.
This is a 2-day course with some of the brightest minds in implants and digital dentistry basic principles. You will receive hands on experience with the surgical and digital aspects of dentistry: from guide design to surgical principles. You will leave with the confidence to plan and execute high level cases immediately in your practice.
Come and be inspired by what’s possible within your own practice and realize tremendous profitability and fulfillment by completing the most complex cases. Join us and network with some of the brightest clinicians in our industry.
Digital dentistry changes FAST — and the last few years have brought the fastest changes and biggest growth that digital dentistry has ever seen. And it’s continuing to speed up.
We’re entering a new generation, so now more than ever, we need to come together to learn what’s new, what’s hot, and what’s actually working RIGHT NOW in digital dentistry.
And the best place to do that is at Implant and Digital Dentistry Basics in March,
happening live and in-person on
March 3 – 4, 2022 in Chandler, Arizona.
If you’re a seasoned dentist, have a few years under your belt or just got out of dental school, you’re going to love this.
16 Hours of CE Credits
Dr. Ross and Dr. Borisov have spent years perfecting the art and science of digital dentistry and practice growth in Arizona. Come along as they share their secrets to extraordinary success.
1. Consultation, Photography, Intraoral Scanning, CBCT
2. Simple Surgical Guide Design
3. Choosing A Guided Surgery Kit
4. Prosthetically Driven Guided Implant Dentistry
5. Understanding Guide Tubes And Metal Sleeves
6. Fully Guided/Partially Guided/Pilot Guided And When To Choose
7. Printing And Processing Surgical Guides
8. Tips And Tricks For Using A Surgical Guide
9. “Building The Digital Patient”
1. Milling vs Printing
2. Sprintray Print Lineup
3. Guided Implants For Overdenture Surgeries
4. Guided Immediate Implant Surgeries, Including Molars
5. “Digitally” Removing Teeth From Models
6. Flap Management In Guided Surgery
7. Preprinted Temporary Restorations On Tibase
8. Premade Custom Healing Abutments On Tibase
9. 3D Printed Final Restorations